Sunday 7 October 2012

September

... was a very busy month.

On the plus side, there should be something of mine for Trail out very soon. I shouldn't say more than that right now, but I think I'm safe in saying that, if all goes well, it should be out in October.

On the other hand, it meant I didn't have a lot of time to post here. Thankfully September is over and done with. October is a brand new month, with new things to say!

Incidentally if you happen to be going to Hammercon this year and play the Cthulhu Cup, you'll be pleased to know I'm writing the scenario this year. Again, I can say nothing. Nothing, I tell you! Except that it does reference one of my obsessions ... full fathom five, and all that ... but I shall say nothing!

I've enjoyed working for the Hammercon folks. It's even a paying gig; not a fortune, but it all adds up. Hopefully you'll enjoy the scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment